About Me

My photo
My name is Elizabeth and I am an avid crafter. I have been making and selling my handcrafted jewelry for the past 8 years. In 2010 I rediscovered my interest in scrapbooking. I work full time in the banking field, mother to 2 beautiful girls and a wife to an awesome husband that provides support to my crafting needs. I am looking forward to sharing with you my creations and I hope you find inspiration from them.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

New Items Coming Soon!

Hi everyone!

I am currently working on getting my most popular pieces together to share with you all. Soon you will see rings, necklaces, bracelets and earrings. They will all be ready for gift giving or you can just keep them for yourself. =D

Thanks for visiting!
~Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Hello Elizabeth. I saw that you have a blog, so I thought I would come over and say hello to you and subscribe. I have a blog too. Anyway, I am ShySmilingMoose over on youtube. I have bought a few things at your store, and I plan on buying more in the future because your items are beautiful & awesome and also your prices are great too, along with your shipping. Anyway, I really enjoy watching your videos and I love when your husband creates something to share because then I can hear that pretty music he plays in the background, even though I can't understand it. lol Hugs, Francine

    ReplyDelete