About Me

My photo
My name is Elizabeth and I am an avid crafter. I have been making and selling my handcrafted jewelry for the past 8 years. In 2010 I rediscovered my interest in scrapbooking. I work full time in the banking field, mother to 2 beautiful girls and a wife to an awesome husband that provides support to my crafting needs. I am looking forward to sharing with you my creations and I hope you find inspiration from them.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

New Alterable Items Coming Soon!

Hi everyone!

It has been a while since I have offered new items here. However, I do have some adorable new earrings to share with you all. The pictures are taken and edited I just need to create the little buttons for you all to add to your carts. I should have these up and ready by this coming Wednesday so do keep your eyes open. =)

Thank you for visiting!
~Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment